In most cases, foot discomforts can be eliminated with a little TLC during the times when you are not up and around.
Remedies for foot discomforts
The most common cause of foot discomfort is overuse. If you have no choice but to be on your feet, you may benefit from shoes that offer more support, foot and ankle stability, and protection. Before purchasing shoes get advice of a specialist.
Remedies for foot discomforts:
- RICE method (rest, ice, compression and elevation)
- Over-the-counter medication to reduce pain
- Stretching exercises (Plantar Fasciitis)
- Water-type exercises such as swimming
- Weight loss
- Soaking feet in warm water
- Cooling massage